Saturday 7 May 2016

Ceramics in the Bevere Gallery



Bevere Gallery in Worcester.

We hadn't visited the Bevere Gallery for a while: our visit last week did not disappoint. Here are some of the ceramics I particularly liked.




Tim Andrews





Akiko Hirai





Antonia Salmon




Antonia Salmon



Antonia Salmon




a different view




 Penelope Hayes






 looking closer




Peter Hayes






Peter Hayes





Jini Eui Kim





Walter Keeler




Brooches by Christy Keeney




Robin Welch




2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, lovely, but predictably, my particular favourites remain Walter Keeler, Robin Welch, and Christy Keeney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like the Peter Hayes figure, a lot - I would love owning one of his figures. I could not resist and treated myself to one of the Christy Keeney brooches which I have already worn a few times.

      Delete