Wednesday 24 November 2021

Mon Coin Studio - Aigaio


Mon Coin Studio, Athens.




I have mixed feelings about this place. As I have said before, I am not very keen on the ceramics they exhibit, but this is a matter of taste. Furthermore, this is the second (out of three) times I have been in the shop and was told they did not know the price of something I asked about. There wasn't even the offer to ring me after they had found out what the price was. Not very competent, or professional, and they don't seem to care.

This is a new venture however, and I do feel the need to support it, but I do get frustrated every time I go in. The whole operation seems to be very haphazard: the second time I visited I was told in a very adamant way, that taking photographs was not allowed - the other times I was encouraged to take photographs. They don't seem to know what they are doing.





Studio Aristotelis Barakos




Antigone Pantazi







Kika Ninari




Manos Kalamenos







Evi Geo







Akron Aoton




Haris Panousopoulos




3Some Ceramics




Pink Dolphin




Maria Marinoglou




Dora Morphi




 

No comments:

Post a Comment