Saturday 23 November 2013

Ryton Pools Country Park


 
A gorgeous, cold, sunny day and I had to go for a walk.  I chose Ryton Pools Country Park. This is the first lake
 

 
 


the trees are golden




 
the sun's reflection in the water, a white globe
 

 
 

 
everything is lush

 
  

 
and the lake looks gorgeous through the trees.
 

  

 
The reflections are wonderful
 

  

 
looking closer
 
 
 


this is the path I am walking on




 
red luscious berries
 

  


the gold against the sky is stunning




 
It's a cyclical route and eventually I will end up where I started from. No visit to the woods today as it's going to be very muddy 
 
 
 

 
I am in the bird hide now which is by the second lake
 

 
 

 
one single shaft of sunlight
 

 
 

 
very few ducks today
 

 


and finally, more red against the blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment