Tuesday 23 October 2018

More ceramics at the Bevere gallery


A look at the ceramics in the Bevere gallery in Worcester, a purchase, and lunch - a very satisfying day.


Sally MacDonell:

























At this point, my Canon S100 stop functioning. This is the 4th time in 18 months. Aaarghhhh!. It's my favourite camera. It's been repaired three times, the first with payment, the other two without. By this time everything inside the camera had been replaced. This fourth time it was too much. I took it to the shop just to show them, not expecting another repair, but they suggested having another look. I have been extremely impressed with the customer service offered by Camera Exchange in Leamington. I would not have bothered as I think it's doomed, but I just love this little camera. 

The rest of the photographs in this post were taken with Ken's iPhone.


Akiko Hirai:















Kyra Cane:





Graham Williamson:








Christy Keeney:



Cyclist




Bass Player



Lara Scobie:









Unknown: no information on the makers for the ceramics below, and the gallery was too busy for me to ask.








No comments:

Post a Comment