Monday 16 September 2019

Gaia




Gaia, the Vegan Raw Restaurant, is one of our favourites when in Athens.




Situated in Glyfada, it's a very pleasant place. In the summer evenings we sit





outside on the terrace




whilst in the winter, or on hot summer days, the inside is preferable.





It's a lovely space and it's always busy.




The vegan food is raw, and here, I am able to eat food I have never tasted before.

I loved the stuffed mushrooms I had last time, which were caramelised with tamari, olive oil and maple syrup, stuffed with cashew cream and basil pesto. The wrap I had was made from banana, apple and linseed and was stuffed with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, chickpea croquettes, tahini and mustard cream. The cheesecakes are to die for, and I always treat myself to one. It's all delicious.






No comments:

Post a Comment