Thursday 4 November 2021

Giorgos Hadoulis

George Hadoulis at Skoufa Gallery.

Having been familiar with Giorgos Hadoulis' work, I was looking forward to this exhibition. As luck would have it, the artist was at the gallery when we visited and I had the opportunity to have a chat with him. 

The style of these paintings is very different to the ones I have been familiar with, and it's always good to see artists developing and changing. I had forgotten that he also makes ceramic pots, but during my chat with him I was reminded that I had seen one of his pots during an exhibition some years ago.




Acropolis Now, 2020, (charcoal, ink, oil pastel on paper)







Acropolis Dancing Trees, 2021, (charcoal, ink, oil pastel on paper)




Acropolis Night View, 2020, (charcoal, ink, oil pastel on paper)




Acropolis, New and Old, 2021, (charcoal, ink, oil pastel on paper)




Acropolis, Between Here and There, 2020, (charcoal, ink, oil pastel on paper)



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment